24 Nisan 2014 Perşembe

YORUMSUZ & AÇIKLAMASIZ

Açıklamasız ve yorumsuz bir dizi ....





Bizim Olympos civarı eski çağlarda bir liman kenti idi. Çevresinde bulunan Kaptan Eudemos'un lahti üzerinde oyma resim.Bodoslamada bir siren var....




Kitabesi ise şöyle :

I Eudemos, know from my captainship the way between the ways

From one Pontos to the other, the discovery of Pallas.
All the people from Chalcedon town of Bythinia decreed…
My fortunate homeland seeing me fit gave me the duty of office.
The people of Lycia were of the same mind; and I was a member of the council of Elder.
The ship is anchored at its last harbour, never more to depart, for no aid is now forthcoming from either wind or sunlight;
Captain Eudemos, taking leave of the light-bearing dawn, was buried there and his ship with its lifespan short as a day, like a broken wave.








İllüstrasyonların ve resimlerin tamamı Akdeniz, Ege, Marmara denizlerinden.
İlk 6 resim İlkçağ tekne örnekleri.

Aşağıdakiler ise halen inşa halinde olan Ionia resimleri.........



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder